The bench – the heart of the workshop. Our bench is a fully ESD safe workstation that holds all of the major test equipment we use and – it’s huge! Plenty of space for anything up to and including large mixing desks can be worked on with ease. We also have other workbenches used for disassembly of large items to wood and metal work benches.
The Test Equipment
We have a lot of test equipment – everything that makes it possible to ensure the item on the bench is in 100% working order. All our equipment is regularly PAT tested, calibrated and ESD safety checked to make sure we conform to current standards. Our equipment includes:
- Siglent, Gould and Rigol Oscilloscopes
- Siglent and Feedback Signal Generators
- Fluke and GW Instek Multimeters & Current Clamp
- Siglent & Manson Bench DC Power supply
- Pace, Weller, RSPRO and Aoyue Soldering Iron, Fume Extractor, Hot Air and Desoldering Stations
- Custom built Load Box with Stereo 2/4/8/16Ω 800W & 1600W loads
- PAT Tester
- AVO VCM MKIII Valve Characteristic Meter & Tester
- Variac and Galvanic Isolation Transformer
We also have various other machines that we use regularly including a pilar drill, an ultra sonic cleaner, custom modified reflow oven as well as access to various CNC machines and a spray booth.